While Friends of Lakes Folsom and Natoma (FOLFAN) is proud of our accomplishments, we realize that as we increase our volunteer capacity, we can accomplish even more!
Won't you help us by becoming a part of our Volunteer Registry?
We ask ALL of our members and fans who may be interested in volunteering to complete our online registry form so we know what kind of volunteer activities interests each of you. You're not commiting to anything by putting yourself in our registry; rather, the registry gives us the ability to reach out to those individuals who are most likely to say YES when we need volunteers for a specific project or task. But it remains your choice to say YES or NO when we call or email you about a volunteer opportunity.
Volunteer interest areas include:
- Eagles Nest Area (Educational) Support
- Administrative Support
- Membership Drive Support
- Newsletter or Annual Report Assistance
- Website Development or Maintenance Assistance
- Writing, Editing or Proofing Assistance
- Sales or Marketing Assistance
- Youth Education or School Programs Assistance
- Public Relations or Outreach Assistance
- Interpretation Assistance (Cultural or Natural Resources)
- Social Media Assistance
- Trail Maintenance
- Park Clean-Up Assistance
- Adopt-the-Parkway Steward (ongoing role)
- Special Event Assistance
- Event Photographer or Photojournalist
The online Volunteer Registry form takes about 4 minutes to complete. And we promise to keep your registry information confidential. Please click on this link to get started:
Once your volunteer info is submitted, if you wish to make a change, we ask that you fully complete a new form (using this same link) which will then over-write the information from your old form.
If you have any difficulty getting the form to work in your browser, please download a PDF of our Volunteer Registry Form and print/complete it, and then either mail it to us, or give it to a FOLFAN board member. (Our mailing address is on the Contact Us page.)
Please show your support for FOLFAN by becoming a part of our Volunteer Registry today!