How You Can Contribute to FOLFAN
FOLFAN is a volunteer-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that supports the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. If you're not familiar with us, we encourage you to look through our website, or review one of our Annual Reports. If you're looking for a tax deductable donation, we encourage you to check with your tax adviser. Many of our supporters contribute by (also) giving some of their time. We encourage that, too!
Suggested Annual Gift Levels
Acorn (Student): $10
Otter (Senior): $20
Deer: $25 - $49
Eagle: $50 - $99
Oak: $100 - $499
Granite: $500 and above
Adopt-the-Parkway Financial Sponsor: $1200 and above
Note that these are just suggested gift levels; you do not need to feel constrained by these levels if you would like to donote a different amount!
All the above are considered GIFTS (to FOLFAN). Those who provide the gifts are considered DONORS. Any donation of an amount greater than $1200 is also welcomed and appreciated. FOLFAN considers its DONORS to be MEMBERS (as in "members of the FOLFAN community").
All DONORS/MEMBERS receive:
- Informative FOLFAN e-newsletters
- Invitations to participate in special activities in the park
- Invitations to participate in volunteer activities in the park
- An invitation to our attend our annual Wild Night event
- The knowledge that you are part of the FOLFAN COMMUNITY and are helping to expand education and recreation opportunities while also protecting the natural and cultural resources of lakes Folsom and Natoma!